From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komsomol may refer to:
- Komsomol, the former Communist Union of Youth in the Soviet Union
- Komsomol, Beylagan, a village in Azerbaijan
- Komsomol, Salyan, a village Azerbaijan
- Komsomol, Atyrau, a village in Kazakhstan
- Komsomol, Russia, a selo in Sheinsky Rural Okrug of Suntarsky District of the Sakha Republic
- Komsomolobod, Farkhor District a Jamoat in Tajikistan
- K-3 Leninsky Komsomol, the first nuclear submarine of the Soviet Union.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.