From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kon or kon- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kon may refer to:
- K-On!, a Japanese manga by Kakifly
- Kon (Bleach), a character in the Bleach manga and anime series
- Kon (Inca mythology), a god of rain and wind
- Kon Kimidori, a character from the anime and manga series Dr. Slump
- Kon-El, or Superboy, a superhero in DC comics
- Kon or Bō, a Japanese long staff weapon used in bōjutsu
- Kongo language ISO 639 code
- KoN or KON, a short form for the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Kon, India, a town in the Thane district of Maharashtra
- Koń, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
- Kon Tum province, Vietnam
- Kon Tum, capital of Kon Tum province, Vietnam.
- Karkhaneh-ye Sefid Kon, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- For surname Kon, see Kon (surname).
- Kon, a shorter version of the Greek name Konstantine
- Kon Ichikawa (1915–2008), Japanese film director
- Kon Sasaki (1918–2009), Japanese photographer
- Kon Vatskalis (born 1957), Australian politician
- Kon Kujira, a fictional character from the 2013 Canadian-American series, Grojband
- Kon Keu language, a Mon–Khmer language in the Palaungic family spoken in China
- Kon Khon, 2011 Thai film
- Kon Kon Kokon, Japanese manga series by Koge-Donbo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.