|Look up kona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kona or KONA may refer to:
- Dilshad Nahar Kona, Bangladeshi singer
- Kona, Kentucky
- Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a “Kona” district.
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, sometimes called Kona Town
- Kona Department, a department in Mouhoun Province, Burkina Faso
- an alternative spelling of Konah, a town in Guinea
- Colossae or Kona, an ancient city of Phrygia
- KONA (AM), a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-FM, a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
Kona Bicycle Company, founded in 1988 and still owned by Dan Gerhard and Jacob Heilbron in Vancouver and the European headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland with the Canadian headquarters in Vancouver, BC.
Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffea arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world.
- Kona coffee, a product of the Kona District in Hawaiʻi
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle, a 1960s comic book character
- Kona storm, a weather event in Hawaiʻi
- Winona Municipal Airport's ICAO identifier
- Kona Town, an album by the band Pepper
- Ironman World Championship, a triathlon held in the Kona District of Hawaiʻi
- Kona Bicycle Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Kona International Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.