From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kona or KONA may refer to:
- Kona, Kentucky
- Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a “Kona” district.
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, sometimes called Kona Town
- KONA (AM), a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-FM, a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle, a 1960s comic book character
- Kona coffee, a product of the Kona District in Hawaiʻi
- Kona storm, a weather event in Hawaiʻi
- Colossae or Kona, an ancient city of Phrygia
- Winona Municipal Airport's ICAO identifier
- Kona Department, a department in Mouhoun Province, Burkina Faso
- Kona Town, an album by the band Pepper
- an alternative spelling of Konah, a town in Guinea
- Ironman World Championship, a triathlon held in the Kona District of Hawaiʻi
- Kona Bicycle Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Kona International Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.