From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kondō (近藤 "near wisteria") is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Koji Kondo, musician, composer
- Dorinne K. Kondo, anthropologist
- Jun Kondo, physicist, researcher of the Kondo effect
- Katsuya Kondō, a manga artist, character designer, animator and animation director
- Masahiko Kondō, or Matchy, Japanese singer, lyricist and actor
- Nobutake Kondō, naval commander
- Kondō Isami, chief of the Shinsengumi
- Shuji Kondo, professional wrestler
- Syuri Kondo, professional wrestler and shoot boxer
- Tomio Kondō, photographer of Sado island
- Tomoko Kondo, a member of the 80's J-Pop duo BaBe
- Toshinori Kondo, trumpet player
- Yoshifumi Kondō, animator and film director
- Yuki Kondo, mixed martial arts fighter.
- Yoshio Kondo (1910–1990), biologist and malacologist
- Kondo, Kale, Burma
- Kondo, Mali
- Kon-dō (lit. Golden Hall (金堂?) in Japanese), is usually the main hall of a Buddhist temple, e.g. in Hōryū-ji, Nara Prefecture
- In physics, the Kondo effect regards the presence of a magnetic impurity in a solid. It is named after Jun Kondo.
- Kondo can refer to the KHR-Series humanoid robots manufactured by Kondo Kagaku.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kondo. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|