|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||64 (April 2015)|
|Chief executive||Julian Paterson|
In 2004 the depot was relocated to Toftwood. In March 2013 a new depot was opened in Rashes Green Industrial Estate. In 2005 Konectbus began to operate park and ride services under contract to Norwich City Council with a fleet of eleven new buses.
In April 2015, it was announced that Konectbus would take over the remaining three park and ride services operated by Norse from September 2015.
- Companies House extract company no 3149258 Konectbus Limited
- Konectbus - established 1999 Konectbus
- Go-Ahead snaps up Konectbus Transport Xtra 17 March 2010
- Dereham bus firm sold to transport group Dereham Times 19 March 2010
- New buses pledged in £32m Norwich Park & Ride Deal Eastern Daily Press 2 April 2015
- Norwich Park & Ride Konectbus
- Fleet List Konectbus 25 September 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Konectbus (bus company).|