|Type||Public SZSE: 200016|
|Area served||People's Republic of China|
|Key people||Songrong Hou (Chairman)
Yuehua Chen (President)
It was founded in 1980 as Shenzhen Konka Electronic Group Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Konka Group Co., Ltd. in 1995.
The Company is principally engaged in the manufacture and sale of color televisions (TVs), set-top boxes and major appliances. During the year ended December 31, 2007, the Company obtained approximately 79% and 13% of its total revenue from the sale of color TVs and mobile phones, respectively. The Company distributes its products in China's domestic market and to overseas markets.
As of December 31, 2008, the Company had four major subsidiaries, mainly involved in the production and sale of mobile communication equipment, mobile phone products, color TVs and refrigerators.
- "KONKA GROUP CO LTD-A (000016:Shenzhen): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2013-04-27. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- "Konka Group Co., Ltd.: SHE:200016 quotes & news - Google Finance". Google.com. 2013-04-27. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- www.konka.com/ (Chinese)
- www.konka.com.hk/ Official site (English)
- www.konkaamerica.com/ (English)
- www.konkaled.com/ LED Division (English)
- www.konkadigital.com/ Digital Network Division (English)
- diginetwork.konka.com/ Digital Network Division (English)
|This article about an industrial corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|