From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kono may refer to:
- Kōno, Fukui, a village located in Nanjō District, Fukui, Japan
- Kono, Nigeria, a village in Rivers State, Nigeria
- Kono District, a district in the Eastern Province of Sierra Leone
- Kōno, a Japanese family name
- Kono (comics), a fictional superhero in the DC Comics Universe
- Kono Kalakaua (disambiguation)
- Tommy Kono, an American weightlifter and Olympic gold medalist in the 1950s and 1960s
- Kono (basket), traditionally used by Māori to serve food in.
- Kono (noun), proposed Esperanto noun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.