Tadateru Konoe is the 50th Head of the family which goes back to Kamatari Fujiwara (614-669), Michinaga Fujiwara (966-1027) the Patron and the model of Hikaru no Kimi of "Tale of Genji". And have been the main member of the Royal Family of for over 1000 years.
Prime Minister Fumimaro Konoe was a member of this family. His brother Prince Hidemaro Konoye was a prominent conductor who founded the New Symphony Orchestra of Tokyo, now the NHK Symphony Orchestra.
- Konoe Motozane
- Konoe Motomichi
- Konoe Iehiro
- Konoe Kanetsune
- Konoe Sakihisa
- Konoe Nobutada
- Konoe Nobuhiro
- Konoe Tadahiro
- Konoe Motohiro
- Konoe Iezane
- Konoe Atsumaro
- Fumimaro Konoe.
- Hidemaro Konoye
- Tadateru Konoe
- Papinot, Jacques Edmond Joseph. (1906). Dictionnaire d’histoire et de géographie du Japon; Papinot, (2003). "Konoe," Nobiliare du Japon, p. 24; retrieved 2013-8-13.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Go-sekke" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 260.
- Sandler, Stanley. (2012). "Konoe Fumimaro (1891-1945)," World War II in the Pacific: An Encyclopedia, p. 671.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Fumimaro" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 558-559.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Iehiro" at p. 559.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Sakihasa" at p. 559.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Nobutada" at p. 559.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Notuhrio" at p. 559.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Atsumaro" at p. 558.
- Nussbaum, "Konoe Atsumaro" at pp. 558-559.
|This Japanese clan article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|