From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Koontz (disambiguation))
Koontz may refer to:
- Dean Koontz, American author
- Lawrence L. Koontz, Jr., Senior Justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia
- Charley Koontz, American actor
- Harold Koontz, American business consultant
- William Henry Koontz, member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Elizabeth Duncan Koontz, African-American educator
- Robin Koontz, American children's book author and illustrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.