From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koop or KOOP or koop may refer to:
- Bill Koop (born 1906), Australian rules footballer
- Doug Koop (born 1960), former Australian rules footballer
- C. Everett Koop (1916–2013), Surgeon General of the United States from 1982 to 1989
- Wanda Koop, Canadian painter
Culture and entertainment
- Koop (band), a Swedish jazz duo consisting of Magnus Zingmark and Oscar Simonsson
- KOOP (FM), a radio station (91.7 FM) in Austin, Texas, United States
- "Never Koop a Koopa", a Super Mario Bros. television series episode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.