Kooringal High School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)|
|Kooringal High School|
The Edge in Education
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, 2650, Australia
|School type||Public (Secondary, Partially Selective, Co-educational)|
|School colour(s)||Navy blue, Gold, Brown
|Slogan||Preserve, Conserve, Serve|
Kooringal High School (abbreviated KHS) is a secondary high school and a partially selective, co-educational, public high school, located in the Wagga Wagga suburb of Kooringal, New South Wales, Australia.
Kooringal High opened in 1973 with 354 students in Years seven and eight, 18 teachers, one office worker and eight cleaners. The school was the third government high school established in the City of Wagga Wagga. Built on the lower eastern slopes of Willans Hill, Kooringal High School's local enrollment area has included the residential areas of Kooringal and Lake Albert for the past three decades and more recently Tatton and Springvale.
- Performing Arts
- Peter Sterling - Class of 1977
- "Kooringal High School". School Locator. NSW Public Schools. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- Media related to Kooringal High School at Wikimedia Commons
- Kooringal High School's website
- Suffrage and franchise
- Kooringal High School - School Profile - My School