From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kop)
|Look up kop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kop or KOP may refer to:
- KOP (album), an album by Turkish pop singer Mustafa Sandal
- Kop, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Koppie, an isolated rock hill, knob, ridge, or small mountain that rises abruptly from a gently sloping or virtually level surrounding plain
- Border Protection Corps (Polish: Korpus Ochrony Pogranicza), a Polish military unit
- Kansallis-Osake-Pankki, a former Finnish bank
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, a suburban town located twenty miles west of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- King of Prussia Mall, a grandiose shopping complex located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- The Knights of Prosperity, a TV series and the fictional title group of protagonists
- Knights of Pythias, a social organization
- Spion Kop (stadiums), a colloquial name or term for a number of terraces and stands at sports stadiums, particularly in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.