From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kopek or Köpek may refer to:
- A Kopek (also written as kopeck), 1/100th of a Ruble
- A Kopek, 1/100th of a Ukrainian hryvnia
- Kopek (band), an Irish rock band
- Sa'd al-Din Köpek (died 1240), court administrator under Seljuq Sultans of Rum
- Islak Köpek, a Turkish free improvisation band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.