|Full name||Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC|
Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC (sponsored by Kopparbergs brewery) is an association football club from Gothenburg, Sweden. The club was established in 1970 under the name Landvetters IF. In 2004 the team moved from Landvetter, a Gothenburg suburb, into Gothenburg city and changed its name accordingly. The team has played nine seasons in the Women's Premier Division (Damallsvenskan), but has not yet won a championship gold medal.
Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC play their home games at Valhalla IP stadium in Gothenburg. The team colours are blue, white and black.
Among the club's recent stars are Sweden internationals Jessica Landström, twins Kristin and Marie Hammarström, Jane Törnqvist, Johanna Almgren, and U.S. international Yael Averbuch. Other notable players who have represented the club in the past include American goalkeeper Hope Solo and Sweden's Lotta Schelin and Kristin Bengtsson.
In the 2010 Damallsvenskan season, the team finished as runners-up and qualified for the 2011–12 UEFA Women's Champions League qualifying round. In 2011 they won the Swedish Cup on a penalty shootout over Tyresö and they retained the trophy in 2012, beating Tyresö in the final again.
- As of 3 May 2015
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "Kopparbergs Göteborg FC". Damfotboll.com (in Swedish). Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- "Lottas förre tränare om hennes framsteg". Damfotboll.com (in Swedish). 12 July 2011. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- Garin, Erik (27 June 2013). "Sweden – List of Women Cup Finals". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- "Spelartruppen 2015" (in Swedish). www.goteborgfc.se. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC.|
- Kopparbergs/Göteborg FC – Official website (Swedish)