|Korakuen Station exterior, March 2006|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-2-3 Kasuga|
|Station number(s)||M-22, N-11|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
Kōrakuen Station (後楽園駅 Kōrakuen-eki?) is a subway train station in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the Tokyo subway operator Tokyo Metro. It is directly connected by an underground pedestrian passage to the Toei-operated Kasuga Station. It is integrated with the Tokyo Dome City complex and the Bunkyō ward capitol building.
Kōrakuen Station is served by the following lines:
Nearby Kasuga Station, connected by a pedestrian passageway, is served by the following lines.
The Marunouchi Line platforms (1 to 2) consist of two side platforms serving two tracks on the second-floor ("2F") level, and the Namboku Line platforms (3 to 4) consist of an island platform serving two deep-level tracks on the sixth basement ("B6F") level.
|1||■Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Tokyo and Ogikubo|
|2||■Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Ikebukuro|
|3||■Tokyo Metro Namboku Line||for Akabane-iwabuchi|
|4||■Tokyo Metro Namboku Line||for Meguro|
|Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (M-22)|
|Hongō-Sanchōme (M-21)||-||Myōgadani (M-23)|
|Tokyo Metro Namboku Line (N-11)|
|Iidabashi (N-10)||-||Tōdaimae (N-12)|
- Bunkyo Civic Center
- Tokyo Dome City entertainment complex
- Tokyo Dome baseball stadium
- Koishikawa Kōrakuen Garden
- Several train stations nearby:
- 南北線の発車メロディをリニューアル！各駅に新しい発車メロディを導入します [Namboku Line departure melodies updated! New melodies to be introduced at each station] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 214-216. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Korakuen Station.|
- Korakuen Station information (Tokyo Metro) (Japanese)