From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Korczak may refer to:
- Janusz Korczak, a pseudonym of Henryk Goldszmit, Polish pediatrician, children's writer and pedagogist
- Janusz Korczak-Ziolkowski,(born in 1952),Polish-British abstract painter
- Korczak, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
- Korczak Ziółkowski, American designer and sculptor of Crazy Horse Memorial
- Zbigniew Korczak-Ziolkowski,(died in 1553),Roman Catholic priest,Canon of Cracow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korczak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.