KordaMentha is an Australian advisory and investment firm that provides specialist forensic, real estate, turnaround/restructuring and investment management services. The business was formed in April 2002 by Mark Korda and Mark Mentha.
KordaMentha partners undertook the first Voluntary Administration in Australia, the largest Voluntary Administration in Australia (Ansett Australia with 42 companies, 15,000 employees and >$1 billion assets), the largest Group of Voluntary Administrations in Australia (Stockford Ltd with 84 companies) and more Voluntary Administrations than any other insolvency firm in Australia in 2003.
By 31 March 2003 KordaMentha had expanded its business with licensed offices in Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
During FY05 KordaMentha grew its Perth and Sydney practice with senior partners and staff joining the firm from Ernst & Young.
KordaMentha now has over 350 staff, with offices in all Australian capital cities, Auckland and Singapore as well as international affiliates in the UK and US.
In early 2013 KordaMentha announced the launch of KordaMentha Investment Management, an investment management platform developed to create value for individuals through strategic Australian real estate assets.
KordaMentha’s associated business are:
- 333's Capital group was established in 2003 to act as lead advisor to entities which are considering sale, merger and/or acquisition transaction, acquisition or vendor due diligence investigations, independent transaction co-ordination and management, capital raising and restructuring.
- 333's Management group was established during 2009 to manage distressed companies for extended periods
- 333's Consulting group was established in 2005, formerly 333 Performance Management, to provide corporate turnaround, performance improvement, people and performance and IT optimisation services
'Accordius' is a privately owned personal funds management business.
Calibre Capital is an independent real estate funds management firm that holds an AFS Licence to deal and advise on Managed Investment Schemes and securities for wholesale and retail investors.
- Ansett Australia: Trade-on Administration of Australia’s No. 2 airline with annual turnover of A$3.2 billion. Proceeds from business and asset sales are estimated to total A$1 billion.
- Air Australia:
- Cross City Tunnel:
- Griffin Coal:
- Lane Cove Tunnel:
- National Parts:
- Stockford Ltd: Voluntary Administration of 84 companies comprising 42 separate accounting practices Australia wide with 900 employees. All accounting practices sold with a first dividend of 50c and a second dividend of 15c paid to unsecured creditors.
- Westpoint Group:
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|