From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kore or kore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kore may refer to:
- the Greek goddess Persephone
- Kore (sculpture), a type of Ancient Greek sculpture depicting female figures of young age.
- Kore (moon), a natural satellite of Jupiter named after her
- KORE, an AM radio station in Springfield, Oregon, USA
- Kore (comics), a comic-book series by Josh Blaylock and Tim Seeley
- Kore press, an independent publisher based in Tucson, Arizona
- Kore (energy drink), Energy drinks
- The Kore Gang, a 2010 video game for the Nintendo Wii developed by SnapDragon Games and Zoink Games
- Kore, a bot for the game Ragnarok Online, and its fork Openkore
- Kore, Togo
- Koré, Mali
- Koré Maïroua, Niger
- Kore. Ydro., a Greek rock band from Corfu.
- Kore people, a people on Lamu Island in Kenya
- Kore University of Enna, an Italian university
- Io Matua Kore, god of many Polynesian religions
- Neoregelia 'Kore', a hybrid cultivar plant
- An ethnic group living in Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples State, Ethiopia
People named Kore
- Kore, one half of French DJ duo Kore & Skalp
- Prabhakar Kore (born 1947), Indian politician and member of Rajya Sabha
- Vinay Kore (born 1971), Indian regional politician in Maharashtra
- Akshayraj Kore (born 1988), Indian Chess Player from Maharashtra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.