Korea Kent Foreign School
|Korea Kent Foreign School|
|18-11 Nang-dong, Kwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
Korea Kent Foreign School was founded in 1994 to provide education to international students in Seoul, South Korea. More than 30 nationalities are represented in the student body, with the majority of students coming from the United States. The student enrollment is around three hundred in total, from Kindergarten to Highschool.    
The school started as a high school only institution. Today, it has classes from kindergarten through to grade twelve. Now the school is located in Gwangjin-gu, in a very modern design.
All classes are taught in English only. AP classes are also offered at Korea Kent Foreign School. There is an ESL (English as a second language) program, which offers supplemental classes to support students with deficient levels of English ability.
The school has approximately one hundred students enrolled in each education level, from elementary school, middle school to high school.
KKFS competes in Division II of the Korean-American Interscholastic Activity Conference (KAIAC) in boys and girls volleyball, boys and girls basketball, and boys and girls soccer. KKFS also competes in swimming and cross-country, both of which do not have division levels. KKFS joined the conference in 2003. The boy's basketball has team won two KAIAC conference championships in 2007 and 2008. In 2008-2009 season, the boys Varsity Soccer team won both the KAIAC conference and tournament championships. The girls volleyball team has won the KAIAC tournament in 2010 and 2011 and won the KAIAC conference in 2011.
- A.J - singer (former member of Korean boy band PARAN, now a member of the Korean boy band U-KISS)
- Ahyoomee - solo singer (member of disbanded Korean girl group Sugar), actress
- Amber Liu - singer (member of Korean girl group f(x))
- Andy - singer (member of Korean boy band Shinhwa)
- Kwon BoA - solo singer
- Daniel Chae - singer (member of Korean boy group Dalmatian (band))
- Eugene (Kim Yu-Jin) - singer in disbanded Korean girl group S.E.S.), actress
- Eun Ji Won - solo singer (member of disbanded Korean boy group Sechs Kies)
- Isak - singer in disbanded Korean girl group Isak N Jiyeon),
- Jessica Ho - solo singer
- Jessica Jung - singer (member of Korean girl group Girls' Generation)
- Krystal Jung - singer (member of Korean girl group f(x))
- Shoo - Singer (member of disbanded Korean girl group S.E.S.), actress
- Tiffany Hwang - singer (member of Korean girl group Girls' Generation)
- Stephanie - singer (member of Korean girl group CSJH The Grace)
- "Korea Kent Foreign School - Korea". internationalschoolsreview.com. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- "Korea Kent Foreign school - International School Informatio". Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- "Korea Kent Foreign School". seoulhelp.com. Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- "Korea Kent Foreign School". acerent.net. Retrieved 15 March 2014.