Korea Polytechnic IV Daejeon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Korea Polytechnic IV)
|Daejeon Polytechnic College|
|Location||Daejeon, Daejeon, South Korea|
|Korea Polytechnic IV Daejeon|
|Revised Romanization||Daejeon Gineung Daehak|
|McCune–Reischauer||Taejŏn Kinŭng Taehak|
The courses of study at the college are divided among seven departments:
- Multimedia, Mechatronics,
- Electrical Measurement and Control,
- Computer-Aided Machinery,
- Computer-Aided Design,
- Computer-Aided Die and Mold,
- Automation of Industrial Installation.
Like most polytechnic colleges in the country, these courses strongly emphasize practical applications, through project-based practical learning.
The college was founded in 1994.
- List of colleges and universities in South Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- Education in South Korea
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|