From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Korean, korean, Corean, or corean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Korean may refer to:
People and culture
- Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean peninsula
- Korean cuisine, a national cuisine originating from Manchuria and the Korean Peninsula
- Korean diaspora, people descendant from emigrants from the Korean peninsula
- Korean language, an official language in North Korea, South Korea, and a minority language of China.
- Culture of Korea, traditional culture historically shared by North and South Korea
- Korean Peninsula, a peninsula in East Asia
- Korea, a former kingdom on the Korean Peninsula
- North Korea, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- South Korea, the Republic of Korea
- Korean War, 1950 – 1953 war between North Korea and South Korea
- Korean name, names as used by the Korean people
- Names of Korea, various country names used in international contexts
- History of Korea, the history of Korea up to 1945
- Korean Air, flag carrier and the largest airline of South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.