From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Korean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Other uses include:
- any or all of the cultures of Korea: traditional culture or North or South Korean contemporary cultures
- rulers or subjects of Korea, a former kingdom on the Korean peninsula
- citizens of North Korea, or the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- citizens of South Korea, or the Republic of Korea
- Overseas Koreans
- Korean-Americans, Americans of Korean descent
- Korean-Australians, Australians of Korean descent
- Korean cuisine
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.