Korean Air destinations
Korean Air flies to 13 domestic and 114 international destinations in 50 countries on all 6 major continents (except seasonal charter, including cargo).
As of August 2013 Korean Air operates between Incheon and 22 cities in Mainland China, and along with Asiana Airlines is one of the two largest foreign airlines to operate into the People's Republic of China.
|Passenger + Cargo|
- "Why Nearly Half of Asiana Passengers Were Chinese." The Wall Street Journal. July 7, 2013. Retrieved on July 19, 2013.
- "New announcement to Colombo, Sri Lanka and Male, Maldives" (Press release). Korean Air. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Korean cargo launch Guadalajara charters
- "Korean Air makes Houston its next U.S. city". USA Today. February 5, 2014. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Korean Air to resume direct flights to Kingdom's cities". Arab News. 10 October 2012. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "Korean Air opens Nanjing - Busan service". Hello Nanjing. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- April 1981 route map retrieved 9 December 2009.
- 1986 time table
- 1996 route map
- October 2004 route map
- March 2002 route map