Korean Intellectual Property Office
The Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) is the patent office and intellectual property office of South Korea. In 2000, the name of the office was changed from "Korean Industrial Property Office" to "Korean Intellectual Property Office". It is located in Daejeon Metropolitan City.
- Korean Intellectual Property Office, in English
- Korea Intellectual Property Rights Information Service (KIPRIS), in English
- Patent search database in KIPRIS, in English
- K2E-PAT Interface in KIPRIS (wherein "K2E-PAT" stands for "Korean to English Automatic Machine Translation", see European Patent Office, "Lost in translation? Get the right type of Korean patent translation for your needs", Patent Information News, Issue 1, 2010, p. 4)
- Information about patent law in South Korea on the European Patent Office web site
|This Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|