|Full name||Korey Alexander S. Smith|
|Date of birth||31 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, UK|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2012||→ Barnsley (loan)||12||(0)|
|2012||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||17||(0)|
|2013||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:25, 29 April 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Smith was "discovered plying his trade on the Sunday league park pitches". He was allocated a squad number of 30. He became the captain of Norwich City Academy, and led them on a run in the FA Youth Cup. He has two younger sisters, Harriet and Alice.
Smith first appeared on the bench for City in January 2008 as an unused substitute in an FA Cup match against Charlton Athletic. He made his professional debut for Norwich in a 0–1 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday at Carrow Road on 4 April 2009, as an 82nd minute substitute for David Carney.
In July 2010, Smith was handed the number 18 shirt and continued to play regularly as Norwich won promotion to the Premier League.
In January 2012, Smith penned a one-month loan deal at Barnsley. He made an instant impact at Oakwell, assisting two goals on debut against Derby County in a 3–2 victory for the Reds on his 21st birthday.
On 15 March 2013, Smith signed on loan with Oldham Athletic until the end of the season.
Smith signed a permanent two-year deal with Oldham Athletic on 20 June 2013, after being released by Norwich City having been at the club for seven years. Smith was made captain of Oldham Athletic after manager Lee Johnson said Smith was as brave as a lion, brave on the ball and can take the ball anywhere. He scored his first goal for the club with a stunning strike in the FA Cup 2013–14 second round against Mansfield Town.
Smith scored his first league goal for the club in a 1-1 draw against Leyton Orient, scoring in added time to tie the scores level and earn the club a point away against the then third in the division Leyton Orient with a fantastic chipped effort from 30 yards out.
Smith signed a three-year deal with Bristol City on 27 June 2014 for an undisclosed fee.
- "Korey Smith profile". Norwich City F.C. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- "Norwich 0–1 Sheffield Wednesday". BBC Sport. 4 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- "Barnsley 3–2 Derby County". BBC Sport. 31 January 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Norwich's Korey Smith aims to impress on loan at Yeovil". BBC Sport. 17 September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- "MK Dons 1–0 Yeovil Town". BBC Sport. 15 September 2012. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Norwich City's Korey Smith bound for Oldham Athletic". BBC Sport. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "Captain Korey". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Oldham Athletic 1–1 Mansfield Town". BBC Sport. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Leyton Orient 1-1 Oldham Athletic". BBC Sport. Retrieved 25 March 2014.