||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2012)|
|Traded as||NYSE: KFY|
|Founded||Los Angeles, California (1969)|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Key people||Founders: Lester Korn, Richard Ferry
CEO: Gary Burnison
|Revenue||US $619 million (Q3 FY12)|
|Net income||US $42 million (Q3 FY12)|
Korn Ferry, headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest executive search firm, and the largest publicly traded search firm in the United States, with 80 offices in North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Since the firm's inception, it has conducted over 100,000 senior-level searches. In the 2008 fiscal year the company produced a global revenue of $790.6 million and had 2,584 employees. With its 539 consultants globally, Korn Ferry ranked 3rd in the HSZ Media Ranking "The Global 20 - Americas Leading International Search Firms (ISSUE APRIL 2013), in which the International Executive Search Federation (The Aslon Group) ranked 1st, and AIMS International ranked 2nd.
The firm was founded in 1969 by Lester Korn and Richard Ferry. Gary Burnison, a former partner of KPMG, serves as the current CEO. Korn Ferry assists organizations in attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining their people. Services range from executive recruitment to leadership development programs, enterprise learning, succession planning and recruitment outsourcing.
- "Korn Ferry Profit Doubles". Los Angeles Times. 2005-03-09. pp. C–2. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- Huslin, Anita (2009-02-09). "Search Firms Feel Chill of Recession". Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- Reese, John (2008-01-31). "KFY Is a Good Fit". TheStreet.com. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- Reilly, Paul C. "Korn Ferry Annual report to shareholders 2008". Korn Ferry. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- HSZ Media (ISSUE APRIL 2013). The Global 20 - Americas Leading International Search Firms / April, 2013
- "Hot Growth Special Report 2006". Business Week. 2006. Retrieved 2009-02-09.