From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Summit of Korovin Volcano during its eruption of July 2004.
|Elevation||5,030 ft (1,533 m)|
|Prominence||5,030 ft (1,533 m)|
|Location||Atka Island, Alaska, U.S.|
|Volcanic arc/belt||Aleutian Arc|
|Last eruption||2006 to 2007|
Korovin Volcano is the highest point on Atka Island in the Aleutian Islands chain Alaska, United States. Korovin is a side vent to the main Atka shield volcano. However, Korovin is the highest point on the island.
- List of mountains of the United States
- List of volcanoes in the United States
- List of Aleutian Island volcanoes
- List of Ultras of North America
- List of Ultras of the United States
- "Atka". Global Volcanism Program, Smithsonian Institution. http://www.volcano.si.edu/world/volcano.cfm?vnum=1101-16-.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Korovin Volcano
- Alaska Volcano Observatory
|This article about a location in the Aleutians West Census Area, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|