From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koruna may refer to:
- Czech koruna or Czech crown, the only modern currency with the name
- Austro-Hungarian krone, localized as koruna in Czech/Slovak
- Bohemian and Moravian koruna
- Czechoslovak koruna
- Hungarian korona, localized as koruna in Slovak
- Slovak koruna
- Koruna (Svitavy District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Koruna česká, a Czech monarchist group
- Jabar Koruna, a village in Pakistan
- Zlatá Koruna, a village in the Czech Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.