From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kos is a Greek island.
Kos may also refer to:
- Kos-, a Slavic word for "blackbird" that appears in various toponyms
- Kos (surname), a Slavic surname, common in Slovenia
- Kos (unit), an ancient Indian measure of distance, approx. 2 miles
- k-os, aka Kevin Brereton (b. 1972), Canadian musician
- Daily Kos, an American political blog
- Kos, nickname for Markos Moulitsas (b. 1971), founder of the Daily Kos blog
- Aero A.34 Kos, a Czech touring plane of the 1930s
- KOS (Yugoslavia), or Kontraobaveštajna služba, a former Yugoslav counter-intelligence service
- Kingdom of Sorrow, a heavy metal band
- Kos Manor, a 16th-century mansion in Jesenice, Slovenia
- Kos, nickname of UFC welterweight fighter, Josh Koscheck (b. 1977)
- KOS (also K-OS and KAOS), one of many pseudonyms used by electronic music producer Kevin Saunderson
- Kid operating system
- Kosraean language ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.