From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kosa is a sports equipment manufacturer
Kosa may also refer to:
- Kōsa, Japanese religious leader
- Kosa (Maoist), Central Committee member of the Communist Party of India (Maoist)
- Kōsa, Kumamoto, a town in Japan
- Kosa, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- KOSA-TV, television station
- Kosa, alternative spelling of kosha, any one of five sheaths or layers of the atman or soul according to Vedantic philosophy
- Kosa, one of the vilas in Serbian-Slavic mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.