From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kosambi may refer to:
- Kosambi, India, an old city and Buddhist pilgrimage site.
- Kosambi, Tangerang, a subdistrict of Tangerang Regency, Banten, Indonesia
- Kosambi, Jakarta, an administrative village (kelurahan) of Cengkareng, West Jakarta, Indonesia
- Damodar Dharmananda Kosambi, the Indian polymath
- Dharmananda Damodar Kosambi, the Buddhist scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.