From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kosciuszko (disambiguation))
Tadeusz Kościuszko was a soldier respected as a champion of liberty in both Poland and the United States.
- For things named after this person, see List of things named after Tadeusz Kościuszko.
- Kościuszko Uprising, a 1794 Polish war of independence
- Kościuszko's squadron, a Polish fighter squadron in the Polish-Soviet War of 1919-21
- No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron, known as the No. 303 "Kościuszko", was a Second World War Polish fighter squadron
- Polish 1st Tadeusz Kościuszko Infantry Division, a Second World War unit, part of the 1st Polish Army
- Polish 111th Fighter Escadrille, known as Kościuszko's squadron, was a Polish fighter squadron in the Invasion of Poland of 1939
- Tadeusz Kościuszko Land Forces Military Academy in Wrocław, Poland
- Kosciuszko National Park, New South Wales
- Mount Kosciuszko, the highest mountain in Australia (not including its external territories)
- Kosciusko, Mississippi
- Kosciusko, Texas
- Kosciusko County, Indiana
- Kosciusko Island in Alaska
- Kosciusko Street in Rochester, New York Satellite view
- Kosciuszko Bridge (New York City)
- Kosciuszko Street in Brooklyn, New York Satellite view
- Thaddeus Kosciusko Bridge in Albany, New York
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- W General Thad Kosciuszko Way in Los Angeles, California Satellite view
- Kościuszko Mound in Kraków
- "Kosciusko" is a track on Midnight Oil's album Red Sails in the Sunset
- Kosciuszko is a 2011 album by the Australian alternative rock band Jebediah
- Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, a French politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kościuszko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.