From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kosh may refer to:
- Kosh, Armenia, a town in Armenia
- Kosh Naranek, a fictional character in the Babylon 5 television series
- KOSH, the ICAO code for Wittman Regional Airport
- Kosh or Kish (Turkic: fortified camp) military camp in Ruthenia 11-16th centuries and Cossack camp in 16-17th centuries. Kosh was governed by Kosh otaman
- Kosh or Kish, a military society of Zaporizhian Sich that was elected annually on January 1, October 1, and 2-3rd day of Easter.
- Kish of the Ukrainian Sich Riflemen, a rear support military formation of the Ukrainian Sich Riflemen Legion during the World War I
- Kosh or Kish, the biggest military formation of Free Cossacks
- Haidamaka Kosh of Sloboda Ukraine, a military formation of Ukraine in 1917-1919.
People with the surname
- Kish at the Outline of History of Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.