From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kosi may refer to:
- Koshi River in Nepal and Bihar, India; usually Koshi (कोशी) in Nepali, but Kosi (कोसी) in Hindi
- Dudh Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Koshi
- Sun Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Koshi
- Bhote Kosi River in Nepal, tributary of the Sunkoshi
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, a wildlife reserve in Nepal
- Kosi Division, an administrative division of Bihar state, India
- Kosi Zone, an administrative division of Nepal
- Kosi Bay, a lake system and nature reserve in Maputuland, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Kosi Kalan, a village in Mathura District, Agra Division, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kosi Saka (1986- ), a Congolese soccer player
- Justin Koschitzke; an Australian Rules Footballer with the St. Kilda Football Club.
- KOSI, a Denver, USA, FM radio station
- KOSI, Kyle of Sutherland Initiative (Highland Scotland development group)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.