From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koto may refer to:
- Koto (instrument), a Japanese musical instrument
- Koto (traditional clothing), a traditional dress made by Creole women in Suriname
- Koto (band), Italian/Dutch synth pop group
- Kōtō, Tokyo, a ward in Tokyo, Japan
- Koto (kana), a ligature of two Japanese katakana
- The novel The Old Capital by Yasunari Kawabata, originally titled "Koto" in Japanese
- Hikaru Koto, former porn star
- KOTO, a not-for-profit restaurant and vocational training program based in Hanoi, Vietnam
- KOTO (FM), a National Public Radio-affiliated radio station licensed to Telluride, Colorado, USA
- KOTO experiment, a particle physics experiment at J-PARC, Japan.
- Pterygota bequaertii, a timber species referred to by the trade name "Koto"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.