Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons
|Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons|
|Created by||Ryan Seacrest
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||12 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Bunim/Murray Productions
Ryan Seacrest Productions
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original airing||November 2014|
|Related shows||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami
Kourtney and Kim Take New York
Khloé & Lamar
Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons is an upcoming American reality television series that is set to premiere on E! in November 2014. This will be the fifth series in the Keeping Up with the Kardashians franchise (and its second go-round after the first season of Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, and the first of two spin-offs announced by E!, the other being DASH Dolls, scheduled for a late 2014 or early 2015 debut), as it follows sisters Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian as they open a D-A-S-H location in The Hamptons on Long Island, New York.
The Kardashians' DASH boutique opened as a pop-up shop for the summer on the iconic Jobs Lane in Southampton Village. The family rented a home on a peninsula in the Hamptons hamlet of North Sea.
The announcement that the Kardashians would be coming to the Hamptons was met with strong reactions from many locals who wanted the reality TV family to stay out, however, they were not universally reviled, as some residents were excited to have the celebrity sisters in town.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (August 2014)|
Season 1 (2014)
|Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"Taking the Hamptons"||November 2014|
|Kourtney and Khloé relocate their new DASH store to the Hamptons.|
|2||2||"Kourt on the Defense Side"|
|Kourtney has a difficult time adjusting to her third pregnancy; Scott brings Kourtney a surprise; Khloé, Kendall and Kylie bond while in New Jersey.|
|3||3||"Let's Get This Straight"|
|Kourtney and Khloé have an argument on where they want to relocate their DASH store; French Montana comes to take Khloé out on a date.|
|4||4||"Working On It"|
|Kim and Kanye West come visit Kourtney and Khloé; Kris decides to take Khloé up on a challenge.|
- Kourtney Kardashian learns the sex of her unborn child… but Scott Disick is hospitalised after overdose in show preview
- "E! Orders New Kardashian Spin-Off, Renews Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" from TV Guide (March 26, 2014)
- Goldberg, Lesley (March 26, 2014). "E! Upfront Slate: More Kardashians, 'Rich Kids,' Lance Bass and 'Gucci' Miniseries". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "Konfirmed: Kardashians Koming to Jobs Lane in Southampton to Open Dash". Dan's Papers. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- "Aerial Photos: The Kardashians Are Renting This Hamptons House" (4 June 2014). Dan's Papers. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- "The Hamptons React on Twitter to Kardashians News". 27 March 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- "#NoDash Stickers in the Hamptons Stick It to the Kardashians". Dan's Papers. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- "Some Hamptons Residents Embrace Kardashians". 11 June 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2014.