From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the distillery in Chicago, see Koval Distillery.
Koval (Ukrainian: Коваль) is a Ukrainian language surname. The word means "blacksmith", making "Koval" the equivalent of "Smith" in the English-speaking world.
The surname Koval may refer to:
- Andriy Koval (born 1983), Ukrainian football player
- George Koval (1913-2006), Soviet spy
- Maksym Koval (born 1992), Ukrainian football goalkeeper
- Peter Kovál, professional photographer
- Ramona Koval (born 1954), Australian reporter
- Vitali Koval (born 1980), Belarusian ice hockey goaltender
- Yuriy Koval (born 1958), Ukrainian football coach, Director of Sport for the club Zorya Luhansk, and former player
- Yury Koval (1938-1995), Russian author
|This page or section lists people with the surname Koval. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|