|IATA: KYU – ICAO: PFKU – FAA LID: KYU|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||149 ft / 45 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Koyukuk Airport covers an area of 287 acres (116 ha) at an elevation of 149 feet (45 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway (6/24) with a gravel and dirt surface measuring 4,000 x 75 ft (1,219 x 23 m). The runway was extended and widened from its former size of 3,000 by 60 feet.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service at this airport:
|Frontier Flying Service||Galena |
|Warbelow's Air Ventures||Galena, Nulato|
|Wright Air Service||Huslia |
- FAA Airport Master Record for KYU ( PDF), effective 2008-09-25.
- Preliminary CY 2007 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. 2008-07-17.
- KYU: Koyukuk Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- PFKU: Koyukuk Airport, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- "2007 Timetable" (PDF). Frontier Flying Service. Retrieved August 31, 2007.
- "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.