|Krabi International Airport
|The tower of Krabi Airport|
|IATA: KBV – ICAO: VTSG|
|Operator||Department of Civil Aviation|
|Location||Amphoe Nuea Khlong, Krabi Province, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||82 ft / 25 m|
|Source: Krabi Airport Guide|
Airlines and destinations
|Bangkok Airways||Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Koh Samui|
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang (begins 1 January 2014)|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang, Chiang Mai (begins 15 December 2013), Singapore|
|Thai Airways International||Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi|
|Outgoing cargo||482,696 kg (1,064,163 lb)||552,557 kg (1,218,180 lb)|
|Incoming cargo||526,244 kg (1,160,169 lb)||720,594 kg (1,588,638 lb)|
|Outgoing Mail Cargo||0 kg||0 kg|
|Incoming Mail Cargo||0 kg||0 kg|
|Headquarters||Don Mueang International Airport|
|Key people||Pricha Sukchai|
Krabi Airline, also known as Kair, is a proposed Thai airline that plans to offer flights from Europe to Krabi Airport. Founded in 2007, after several delays the launch of commercial flight operations was anticipated for June 2009, but since then it has been deferred indefinitely. The company intends to use a fleet of Boeing 767-200 aircraft, though no order has been placed so far.
- "Krabi Airport Quick Facts". Krabi Airport Guide. 2009. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Krabi Airline set to debut later this year". The Nation. 21 June 2007. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Krabi Airline: Utsatt. Utsatt. Utsatt. Utsatt. Utsatt - og utsatt igjen". Verdens Gang. 8 December 2008. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Føler seg utnyttet av Her og Nå". TV 2. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
- "Krabi Airline på krabbegir". Dagbladet. 22 October 2008. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- (Norwegian) Klart for direktefly til Thailand Aftenposten - Reise
- (Norwegian) Ny aktør dumper prisen Aftenposten - Reise
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Krabi Airport.|
- Krabi Airport – official website
- Airport information for VTSG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Krabi Airline – official website
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|