From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kraft may refer to:
- Kraft Foods, the world's third largest food and beverage company by revenue
- Kraft process, a paper pulp production method
- Kraft paper, paper produced by the Kraft process
- Kraft (Catch-22), a character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Närpes Kraft, association football club from Närpes, Finland.
- Team Kraft, Toyota semi-works Super GT team
- Kraft (surname)
- Kraft, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg (1935-2004), German noble
- Kraft Ehricke (1917–1984), German rocket scientist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.