From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kraków is a city in southern Poland.
Krakow may also refer to:
- Free City of Krakow (1815–1846) or Republic of Krakow, a city-state
- Grand Duchy of Cracow (1846–1918), part of the Austrian Empire
- Krakow am See, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
- Krakow Township, Michigan, United States
- Krakow, Wisconsin, United States
- Krąków, a village in central Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.