From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krakow may refer to
- Kraków (also known as Cracow), a city in southern Poland
- Krakow am See, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
- Krakow Township, Michigan, United States
- Krakow, Wisconsin, United States
- Krąków, a village in central Poland
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.