|Staff writers||Independent writers|
|Relaunched||November 2012 |
|Circulation||over 20,000 |
The Krakow Post is a monthly magazine based in Krakow, Poland.
Owned by Lifeboat Limited since 2008, the Krakow Post is Krakow’s only English language news magazine. It covers local and national news, politics, culture, business, sports, and human interest stories.
Founding and early period
After coming under new ownership in spring of 2008, the Krakow Post was redesigned as a monthly newspaper, with Anna Spysz serving as the editor-in-chief until late 2010.
The new owner, Lifeboat Ltd.,changed the face of the publication, employing a young team of professional editors and journalists to revitalize the magazine.
In 2011, The New York Times referred to the Krakow Post and other English-language press in Eastern Europe as having acted as "springboards for a generation of American journalists interested in working in the former East Bloc — though not in the servile role of many local publications." 
In November 2012, The Krakow Post came under new management and was relaunched in a magazine format.
Published under license by Krakow Media, the Krakow Post has a varied circulation and is distributed to approximately 200 locations in Krakow.
The magazine provides a wide array of written articles, reports, and columns touching different topics:
- politics and current affairs;
- business and technology;
- culture and the arts;
- all upcoming events, festivals, concerts, exhibitions, and parties in and around Krakow in the City Life supplement of the magazine;
- columns on life in Krakow;
- classifieds and job postings.
It is distributed to over 200 locations around the city, including tourist information points, embassies and consulates, business centres, all major hotels, popular hostels, restaurants, shops, sports centres, medical centres and language schools.
The new editions of the Krakow Post are available in the first week of each month.
It has a broadsheet format (289 x 390 mm), 32 pages, full color. The ISSN of the paper 1898-4762. The magazine is free both in its digital and print editions.
- Pierwszy angielskojęzyczny tygodnik o Krakowie
- InterNations Recommended Expat Media Krakow Post
- Krakow Post website
- The leading English paper for the region
- Baltimore, Post-Examiner
- Ja•mie Sto•kes,The website of Jamie Stokes
- The Independent: Jamie Stokes
- English-Language Press Flexing Its Muscles in Eastern Europe