From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kral or KRAL may refer to:
People with the surname Kral (or Král):
- Irene Kral (1932–1978), American jazz singer
- Ivan Kral (born 1948), Czech musician
- Janko Kráľ (1822–1876), Slovak romantic poet
- Jon Kral (born 1946), American photographer
- Josef Král (born 1990), Czech professional racing driver
- Matej Král (born 1990), Slovak football player
- Petr Král (born 1941), Czech writer
- Robert J. Kral, Australian film and TV composer
- Vojtěch Král (born 1988), Czech orienteering competitor
- Kráľ, a village in Slovakia
- Riverside Municipal Airport in Riverside, California, USA, whose ICAO code is KRAL
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.