|Look up Kramer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kramer is a Dutch and Low German word for a small merchant, hawker, or retailer and is a common occupational surname. It can also be an Anglicized version of the High German surname Krämer. For a list of people named Kramer, see Kramer (surname). The following are named after people with the name "Kramer":
- Shelley v. Kraemer (334 U.S. 1) (1948), important United States Supreme Court civil rights case
- Kramer Electronics, Ltd., international electronics company
- Kramer graph, two-stroke engine port area graph
- Cosmo Kramer, a character from the American sitcom Seinfeld, usually referred to as just "Kramer"
- Kramer vs. Kramer, 1979 American film, Academy Award winner for Best Picture
- Kramer Company, a German manufacturer of compact construction machines
- Kramer of New York (1943–1980), jewelry company based in New York City
Musician and music
- Kramer (musician), a musician and record producer
- Kramer Guitars, Kramer Musical Instruments, an American guitar company
- Kramer, Indiana, USA
- Kramer, North Dakota, USA
- Kramer, California, USA
- Kramer Junction, California, USA
For other people, real or fictional, with the last name of "Kramer", see Kramer (surname).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.