From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kremlin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kremlin is a major fortified central complex found in historic Russian cities.
Kremlin may also refer to:
- The Kremlin or the Moscow Kremlin, the seat of the Russian (formerly Soviet) government
- Kazan Kremlin, a fortress and UNESCO world heritage site in Kazan
- Novgorod Kremlin, a fortress and UNESCO world heritage site in Novogorod
- Smolensk Kremlin, a fortress in Smolensk
- Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, a suburb and metro stop in Paris, France
- Kremlin, Montana, a town in Montana, United States
- Kremlin, Oklahoma, a town in Oklahoma, United States
- Kremlin, Virginia, a town in Westmoreland County, Virginia, United States
- Kremlin, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Marinette County, Wisconsin, United States
- Kremlin (board game), an 1988 board game by Avalon Hill
- Kremlin Cup, a professional tennis tournament in Russia
- Quarry House, a building in Quarry Hill, Leeds, England nicknamed "The Kremlin"
- Kremlin, a character in No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.