December 12, 1990 |
Calgary, AB, CAN
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||203 lb (92 kg; 14 st 7 lb)|
|NHL Draft||103rd overall, 2009
Kristopher Foucault (born December 12, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the Vienna Capitals of the Austrian Hockey League (EBEL). Foucault was selected by the Minnesota Wild in the 4th round (103rd overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
Foucault played major junior hockey in the Western Hockey League (WHL) from 2006-07 to 2010-11, collecting 56 goals and 55 assists for 111 points in 195 games. Before his WHL career he spent a season with the Canmore Eagles in the AJHL
On May 27, 2011, the Minnesota Wild signed Foucault to a three-year entry level deal. On February 14, 2012, Foucault made his NHL debut, to become the 13th rookie to see ice time with the Wild during their 2011–12 season. In the 2013–14 season, Foucault was assigned to AHL affiliate, the Iowa Wild. With no opportunity of a recall with Minnesota he recorded 11 goals and 22 points in 58 games with Iowa.
Foucault was not tendered a qualifying offer with the Wild and was released as a free agent in the offseason. On July 3, 2014, he signed his first European contract, on a one-year deal with Austrian club, Vienna Capitals of the EBEL.
|2006–07||Swift Current Broncos||WHL||3||0||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Wild Signs Foucault To Entry Level Deal - Minnesota Wild - News". Wild.nhl.com. 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Same old story for Wild: Offense goes silent, losing streak grows". ESPN. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Kris Foucault reinforces Vienna Capitals" (in German). Vienna Capitals. 2014-07-03. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Kris Foucault's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Kris Foucault's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|