|Birth name||Kris Dayanti|
24 March 1975 |
Batu, East Java, Indonesia
|Occupations||Singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, model|
|Labels||Gembala, Pony Canyon, Warner, Le-Moesiek Revole|
Krisdayanti (born 24 March 1975), often known by her moniker KD, is an Indonesian singer and actress. She is the younger sister of Yuni Shara, another Indonesian singer. She is the daughter of Trenggono and Rachma Widadiningsih. At the age of 9, she sang a song for the movie Megaloman. Three years later, she released her first album, Burung-Burung Malam, together with the soundtrack album for Catatan Si Emon. While still in high school, Yanti participated in numerous singing and modelling competitions. In 1991, she was a finalist in the GADIS Sampul competition.
With the help of Younky Soewarno and Chris Pattikawa, Yanti participated in the 1992 Asia Bagus star-search program, eventually winning the grand prize at the Asia Bagus film festival in Japan. As a result of her winning the Asia Bagus competition, Yanti recorded an album in Singapore with Pony Canyon as well as a single which only saw airplay in Singapore and Japan. In 1997, she was chosen as "The Best of Asia Bagus". She also won several awards, such as Best Indonesian Album, in Malaysia in 1999, as well as MTV's "Most Wanted Female Artist" and "Most Wanted Indonesian Video" awards. During the duration of 2004, Yanti held eight concerts in different cities, including some international ones.
Her hit songs and constant concert performances have caused her to be considered the most expensive Indonesian artists to hire for singing or acting, with Swa magazine writing that she earns more than the president of Indonesia. In 1996 she was considered by Tabloid Bintang as one of Indonesia's 6 most prominent female television stars, and in 2007 Globe Asia ranked her 31st in its list of the 99 influential women in Indonesia.
She married Anang Hermansyah, a musician from Jember, East Java, in 1996. Together they had one son (Azriel) and one daughter (Aurel). During their marriage, tabloids often reported rumors of Yanti being linked to Dicky Wahyudi, Tohpati's guitarist, dan Ari Sigit, a grandson of ex-president Suharto. All rumors were denied by Yanti, who said that her relationship with her husband was fine. They divorced in mid-August 2009, upon Yanti's request.
- Megaloman OST (1984)
- Burung-Burung Malam (1987)
- The Best of Cipta Pesona Bintang, James F. Sundah's Collections (1990)
- Asia Bagus (Pony Canyon, Singapore) (1993)
- Terserah (1995)
- Hanya Tuhan (1995)
- Cinta (1996)
- Kasih (1997)
- Demi Cinta (1998)
- Sayang (1998)
- Soundtrack Doaku Harapanku (1998)
- Buah Hati (1999)
- Menghitung Hari (1999)
- Mencintaimu (2000)
- Makin Aku Cinta (2001)
- Konser KD (2001)
- Menuju Terang (2002)
- Cahaya (2004)
- Kompilasi 3 Diva (Semua Jadi Satu) (2006)
- 10 Tahun Pertama (2006)
- Krisdayanti (2007)
- Selusin (2008)
- Dilanda Cinta (2009)
- Aku Wanita Biasa (2009)
- CTKD: Canda, Tangis, Ketawa, Duka (duet album with Siti Nurhaliza) (2009)
- Krisdayanti (Pony Canyon, Japan) (1993)
- Abad 21 (1998)
- Doaku Harapanku (Doa) (1998)
- "Can't Remember a Time" (Diane Warren Presents Love Songs, 2005)
- None (TPI, 1993)
- Si Cemplon (SCTV, 1994)
- Saat Memberi Saat Menerima (RCTI, 1995)
- Istana Impian (RCTI, 1996)
- Abad 21 (Indosiar, 1997)
- Istri Pilihan (RCTI, 1997)
- Doaku Harapanku I (RCTI, 1998)
- Diantara Dua Pilihan (RCTI, 1999)
- Doaku Harapanku II (RCTI, 1999)
- Terpesona (SCTV, 2000)
- Mencintaimu (SCTV, 2001)
- Doa dan Anugerah I (Indosiar, 2002)
- Doa dan Anugerah II (Indosiar, 2003)
- Mukjizat Allah (Indosiar, 2005)
- Jatuh Cinta Lagi (2006)
- Mustika Puteri (1991–1995)
- Hers Protex (1994)
- Hemaviton Action (1997–2007)
- McDonalds (1997–2000)
- Kirin (1999–2000)
- Marimas (2001)
- Tradia Peanuts (2003)
- Laxing (2005–present)
- Indomie (2006–2007)
- Laxing Tea (2009–present)
- "Anang Confirms Divorce from Krisdayanti". The Jakarta Globe. 3 September 2009. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- Aprianti, Yenti. "Krisdayanti, "Aku Risi, Tapi Itu Haknya Sebagai Suami"" [Krisdayant, "I'm Upset, but It's His Right as a Husband"] (in Indonesian). Tabloid Nova. Archived from the original on 2 December 2007. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Artist Info – Krisdayanti" (in Indonesian). Disc Tarra. Archived from the original on 24 January 2008. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Krisdayanti" (in Indonesian). KapanLagi.com. Archived from the original on 18 January 2008. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- "Krisdayanti Bintang Film Termahal?" [Is Krisdayanti the Most Expensive Actress?] (in Indonesian). KapanLagi.com. Archived from the original on 3 April 2009. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- Yusman, Edwin, Gandhi Wasono M, and Kurniasih Tjitradjaja. "Ini Peringatan Keras dari Tuhan!" [This is a Stern Warning from God!] (in Indonesian). Tabloid Nova. Archived from the original on 20 February 2008. Retrieved 27 August 2011.