Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, also known as Kṛṣṇa book, is a summary and commentary on the Tenth Canto of the Śrīmad Bhāgavatam by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, founder-acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). It is published by the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust. Its publication was financed by a contribution of $19,000 dollars by George Harrison.
The Tenth Canto of the Bhāgavatam details the activities and pastimes of Krishna, within his residence of Vrindavan. Within his writings Swami Prabhupada describes the historical events that occurred approximately 5,000 years ago. 
From the flaps 
For literally thousands of years, the Vedic literatures of India have represented a vast treasure house of knowledge and delight for millions upon millions of readers. Unfortunately, many of the most interesting of these ancient Sanskrit texts have remained inaccessible to the modern reader in the West—that is, until now.
This book contains an original account of the extraordinary pastimes of Lord Sri Krishna, who appeared on this planet 5,000 years ago. Absorb yourself in its pages and come directly in touch with His marvelous characteristics and glorious deed. Join Lord Krishna in a long-forgotten time as He enchants all the residents of the magical land of Vrindavana and simultaneously battles a fantastic array of wizards and warriors wholly bent upon His destruction.
Sri Krishna’s pastimes are not only charming, fascinating and highly entertaining but are full of deep philosophical wisdom and spiritual insight as well. Anyone who takes the time to read this one-of-a-kind book will be impressed by its relevance to contemporary human concerns.
Back in 1970, in anticipation of the first printing of the book Krishna, His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada commented: “No other religion has such a full concept of God. I think our Krishna book will convince them. Whoever reads it will become a devotee of Krishna."
See also 
- Acintya Bheda Abheda
- Gopala Tapani Upanishad
- Hare Krishna (mantra)
- Para Brahman
- Svayam Bhagavan
- Prabhupada, A.C.B.S. (1993). Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Los Angeles: The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust.
- Mahony, W.K. (1987). "Perspectives on Krsna's Various Personalities". History of Religions 26 (3): 333–335. doi:10.1086/463085. JSTOR 1062381.
- Dr Pandit, M (director), Rao P.V.R.N (Script advisory). Krishna: History or myth (in English).
- Dasi, U. (1998). "Respect for Individuality'". ISKCON Communications Journal 6 (2). Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- Richard Thompson, Ph.D. (December 1994). Reflections on the Relation Between Religion and Modern Rationalism. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- Prabhupada, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami (1970). Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Bhaktivedanta Book Trust.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Krishna|