Krishna Kumar (actor)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2011)|
|Other names||KK, KICHU|
Film Actor,TV serial actor
|Children||Ahaana Krishna, Ishaani, Diya, Hansika|
Krishna Kumar is an Indian film actor who has appeared in Malayalam and Tamil in supporting roles as well in many TV serials. He is from Kerala. He was a TV News Reader and later he started his acting with the 1994 Malayalam film Kashmeeram. After that he had acted several Malayalam films and Malayalam TV serials. When he faced less opportunities in Malayalam, he tried his luck in Tamil by acting in some TV serials. It helped him to get some good roles in Tamil films such as Billa II, Deivathirumagal, Mugamoodi etc. as well as in some Malayalam movies.
Kumar was born to Gopalakrishnan Nair on Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. He married Sindhu on 12 December 1994. The couple has four daughters, Ahaana Krishna, Ishani, Diya and Hansika. Ahaana made a debut through, Rajeev Ravi's Malayalam movie, Njan Steve Lopez with Farhaan Fazil, director Fazil's younger son.
- വിലാസങ്ങള് മാറുന്നു , Interview – Mathrubhumi Movies. Mathrubhumi.com (11 October 2012). Retrieved on 13 February 2014.
- Sreedhar Pillai (26 December 2010). "KK is waiting for audience's reaction". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 August 2012.
- V Lakshmi (9 April 2011). "Krishnakumar is a happy man". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 August 2012.
- 12 May 2011 Anupama Subramanian (12 May 2011). "Army’s loss, tinsel town’s gain". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 28 August 2012.
- "Ahaana Krishna Photo Gallery". ActressFoto.com. 2014-05-21. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- "Manassiloru Mazhavillu on Kairalitv". kairalitvonline. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- Ahaana is Farhaan Fazil’s heroine – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (7 January 2014). Retrieved on 13 February 2014.
- Fahad Fazil's Brother Farhaan To Romance Ahaana – Oneindia Entertainment. Entertainment.oneindia.in (7 January 2014). Retrieved on 13 February 2014.