|Directed by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Produced by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Written by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Music by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Edited by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Distributed by||Sree Krishna Films|
|Running time||165 minutes|
Krishnanum Radhayum (Malayalam: കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും) is a 2011 Malayalam film, directed and produced by Santhosh Pandit. Santhosh Pandit plays the lead role in the film and also does the lyrics, music, fights, art, editing, back-ground music, effects, singer, story, dialogues, script, costumes, production designing and title graphics. The film was released in Kerala on 21 October 2011.
This film focuses on the love life of John (Santhosh Pandit) and Radha (Souparnika) who admire each other despite belonging to different religions. They get married against the will of their families and consider leasing a house. Yeshodha and her daughter Rugmini are struggling for money and so they decide to rent a section of their house to tenants on the condition that they were Hindus. John and Radha come across this offer and to get the house, John changes his name to Krishnan. Throughout the film, John and Radha face many issues commonly concerning disagreements on their religions.
One day, Radha and John set off to assist Sreelatha, who refuses to eat her food after the death of her husband. John uses a few sneaky tactics and soon Sreelatha commences to follow a healthy diet. She calls John everyday to thank him and invites him to join her on her interview. Radha begins to get a bit suspicious and gets angry towards Sreelatha.
John has a kind natured heart and so he tends to help anyone who is in trouble. One day he saves his brother who was involved in a nasty fight. However, he gets hit in the head and collapses, ending up in hospital. When they return home, Radha sets off to buy some medicine but does not return. Radha finds herself in trouble as she gets killed by the Uncle of Rugmini . When he came to know about it , he sets off to kill Rugmini's Uncle and his goons and gets into prison for murder . Life changes when he gets released .
The entire cast of Krishnanum Radhayum consist of new-comers
- Santhosh Pandit as John aka Krishnan
- Souparnika as Radha
- Rupa Jith
- Master Navajyoth Pandit
- Varsha Pandit
Pandit, is set to enter the record book for performing the most number of jobs for one film. He did the lyrics, music, fights, art, editing, back-ground music, effects, playback singing, story, dialogues, script, costumes, production designing, title graphics, direction and production while also playing the lead role.[unreliable source?] The film garnered enough publicity when one of its songs titled "Rathri Shubharathri".
The film was released only in 3 theatres on 21 October 2011 in Kerala. The film ran housefull on the first day of release. The film has been universally panned by the mainstream media, 
All songs were composed by Pandit. Lyrics of seven songs were written by Pandit and A. S. Prasad wrote the lyrics of the song Guruvayoorappa.
|1.||"Rathri Shubharathri"||Santhosh Pandit||5:03|
|2.||"Anganavadiyile Teachere"||Master Navajyoth Pandit, Bhavya||4:15|
|3.||"Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Mayavi"||Santhosh Pandit, Nimmy||4:51|
|4.||"Radhe Krishna"||Vidhu Prathap||4:31|
|5.||"Gokulanathanayi"||Santhosh Pandit, Bhavya, Praseetha||3:47|
|6.||"Sneham Sangeetham"||M. G. Sreekumar||5:04|
|7.||"Dehiyilla"||M. G. Sreekumar||5:33|
|8.||"Guruvayoorappa" (Lyrics: A. S. Prasad)||K. S. Chithra||4:10|
Santhosh Pandit is the only film personality to play by himself more than 18 roles during the stages of production of a movie.
- "Krishnaum Radhayum in Mathrubhumi". Mathrubhumi.
- Krishnanum Radhayum Malayalam Movie. Nowrunning.com. Retrieved on 29 August 2013.
- Krishnanum Radhayum ready to release at the Wayback Machine (archived October 2, 2011). kottaka.com. 3 August 2011.
- “Krishnanum Radhayum” hit the screens on October 26 at the Wayback Machine (archived October 2, 2011). kottaka.com. 26 September 2011.
- “Krishnanum Radhayum” released (21 October 2011) at the Wayback Machine (archived October 2, 2011). kottaka.com. 21 October 2011.
- "India Vision news on Krishnanum Radhayum release". Indiavision.
- "Deccan Chronicle news on Krishnanum Radhayum release". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Audience cheer for Santhosh". The Times Of India. 22 October 2011.
- "Santhosh Pandit draws techies to Nedumangad". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും  | മലയാളസംഗീതം.ഇന്ഫോ – മലയാളത്തില് ഉണ്ടാക്കിയിട്ടുള്ള എല്ലാ ഗാനങ്ങളുടെ വിവരങ്ങളും ഇവിടെ ലഭ്യമാണ് ,മലയാളം സിനിമ, മലയാളം ഗാനങ്ങള്, നാടകങ്ങള്, സിനിമേതര ഗാനങ്ങള്, (MSI). Malayalasangeetham.info (21 October 2011). Retrieved on 29 August 2013.