Kristen Alyson Hall (born October 24, 1962) is an American folk rock singer/songwriter. In 2002, she was a founding member of the country music group Sugarland. She left the group in December 2005.
In July 2008, Hall filed a lawsuit for $14 million against the two current members of Sugarland, in U.S. District Court in Atlanta. The case was settled in November 2010.
- Real Life Stuff (1990)
- Kristen Hall Band Bootleg (1991)
- Fact & Fiction (1992)
- Be Careful What You Wish For (1994)
- Thumbprint (1996)
- California Made Music (1999)
- Live at Eddie's Attic (2000)
- Kristen Hall August 2000 Demos (2001)
- Katy The Wonder Cub (2008)